Valuable Information to make your visits with Paradise Tan more enjoyable and beneficial.
Sun Tanning Tips
• Exfoliating a few times every two weeks will help eliminate the dead skin cells that may be causing patches of dry skin, leaving an uneven pigmentation.
• Moisturizing with professional products every day will create softer, healthier skin, which retains pigmentation much longer than dry, scaly skin. Moisturizing daily will not only help you tan better, but keeps your tan looking great. We offer a wide range of daily after moisturizers. Please ask staff for details.
• Indoor tanning products are specifically formulated to work with the UV rays from the beds in order to accelerate your tan. Changing from one lotion to another will help to stimulate your tan if you feel you’ve reached a plateau.
• There are several medications and some nutritional supplements which can cause a reaction when your skin is exposed to UV rays. Certain reactions include, burning, blotching, or not tanning as well. Always ask your doctor when prescribed a new medication, as to whether or not you can be exposed to UV light.
• Protect your lips with lip balm or sunscreen.
• While tanning in the nude, cover unexposed areas for the majority of your tanning time for the first few visits. Gradually increase exposure to these areas until they catch up with the rest.
• Most importantly, protect your eyes! Simply closing them while you tan is not adequate protection against the effects UV light may have. Placing a towel over your face does not block out UV light. Damage to your eyes may not be noticed for months or even years. Protecting them when you tan can easily eliminate the possibility of eye damage. The eye protection we offer meets regulations by blocking 99.9% of UVB and 99% of UVA. For these reasons, we insist that you use eye protection every time you tan.
• Going on vacation? Don’t get burned! Most of us save up all year for that one week in “paradise”. We know what the first day in the sun can mean – sunburn! By getting your base tan first you can enjoy every minute of your vacation without the risk of burning or looking pale in your swimsuit.
Sunless Tanning Tips
Proper skincare before and after your sunless application will help you maximize the life of your beautiful tan so you can enjoy it day after day! Following are tips to help you make the most of your sunless investment by caring for your skin before, during, and after application.
Exfoliate and shower skin prior to appointment.
Shave or wax at least one day before your spray tanning treatment.
Do not moisturize or apply deoderant prior to your sunless tanning treatment. Remove makeup and jewelry.
…beautiful, natural-looking results applied by a Professional Spray Technician. Wear bathing suit or undergarments. Do not wear wool, nylon, or silk fabrics during the treatment. Follow the instructions of your spray tanning technician.
…your sunless tanning results after your application for long-lasting color. Wear loose-fitting clothes (preferably dark coloured). Do not wear wool, nylon or silk fabrics until after first shower. Wait at least six hours before you shower, moisturize, swim or exercise. Don’t worry if you see color washing off from your first shower.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!
Get the latest in product innovations, special deals, events, promos and more!
930 Upper Paradise Road
© 2018 Paradise Tan Website Design by Taylormade Ideas Hamilton